SOLD OUT BY PUTTERILLS NEW HOMES, THIS STUNNING NEW DEVELOPMENT OF TEN 3-BEDROOM HOMES, BY ROWAN HOMES, ALL FINISHED TO AN EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION.....
NOW TAKING OFF PLAN RESERVATIONS FOR THIS STUNNING NEW DEVELOPMENT OF TEN 3-BEDROOM HOMES, BY ROWAN HOMES, FINISHED TO AN EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION...
Royston is a bustling market town, situated on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire border and a perfect halfway point for excellent access to both London and Cambridge. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside with other nearby towns within easy reach, including Cambridge, Baldock, Letchworth and Hertford.
The town itself has a good selection of shops and restaurants. The public open space and nature reserve of Therfield Heath overlooks the town from a hill to the south-west and is ideal for picnics and family days out, and there is an adjacent Golf Club.
Royston benefits from excellent commuter links by road and rail. The town sits at the junction of the A10 and A505 roads, both of which are important road links through to London and the North. It is only a short distance from both the A1(M) and M11 motorways, with links to the M25. Both London Stansted and Luton airport are within easy reach.
AUSTIN CORNER is conveniently situated on the corner of Priory Lane, opposite the park, and just a short walk from the town centre and the station. Royston station provides a fast and frequent service into London Kings Cross in just 38 mins (fastest commuter train) or 45 minutes on the regular service. Cambridge journey time is only 17 mins (fastest commuter train) or a frequent regular service takes under 30 mins.
Local residents enjoy the easy access to the nearby beautiful City of Cambridge.
A City for all seasons, Cambridge offers a range of facilities and attractions - many beautiful museums and art galleries, majestic college buildings; quaint passages set around the historic market place and a fantastic range of independent shops, mingled with popular High Street brands. There is a superb choice of restaurants and cafes, and pleasant walks or "punts" along the River Cam. Evenings can be spent watching student theatrical productions at the Arts Theatre or enjoying live music or comedy at the Corn Exchange.
Austin Corner offers spacious, versatile living, to suit everyone. The properties benefit from the low maintenance and peace of mind that comes from owning a new property and are covered by the NHBC 10-year new homes warranty.
Ten stunning contemporary 3-bedroom homes are available, with flexible accommodation over 3 floors. There is a range of designs, sizes and layouts; either with integral garage or at least two parking spaces to the front of the property.
A selection of one detached home, four semi-detached and five mews terraced homes, all offering a separate lounge (some on the first floor with balconies), a delightful kitchen/breakfast room with French doors opening onto the rear garden terrace, three generous double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and plenty of storage space.
With pretty elevations and character features and windows, these properties come with spacious, light and modern interiors, suitable for couples and families alike.
THE PROPERTIES - BRIEF SPECIFICATION:
• Manhattan Range, with worktops and matching upstands
• Stainless Steel upstands to cooker
• Integrated Neff appliances including – 5 burner gas hob, single oven, and s/steel extractor
• Sink with mixer tap
• Durafit Concealed Sanitaryware
• Hansgrohe brassware
• Shower trays with glazed screens
• White suites with chrome fittings
• Gas fired under floor heating to ground floors. Radiators and towel rails to upper floors.
• Hot water supplied from a pressurised cylinder linked to the heating system under the dictate of timer and thermostat control all to be located within the linen cupboard• MVHR ventilation & heat recovery system to all rooms. This provides fresh air to each room whilst also saving energy by reducing heating and cooling requirements
• Gas outlet point for boiler & cooker
• TV points for the future installation of Sky TV located in Lounge and Main Bedroom
• BT Point in Lounge
• Recessed ceiling down lights in kitchens and bathrooms
• Pendant light fittings to remainder of property
• Pelmet lighting to kitchen units
• Low level power points throughout the property
• Light switches and power points to be brushed chrome
• Shaver points to all bathroom and shower rooms
Internal Wall & Floor Finishes
• Ceilings smooth finish – painted white
• Walls smooth finish – painted Slipper Satin
• Full height tiled walls (2no. walls only) to Bathrooms and Shower Rooms
• Tiled floors to Bathrooms and Shower Rooms
• Splash backs to the walls in the cloakroom and utility rooms
• Ceramic Floor tiles to Kitchens and Utility Rooms
Doors & Ironmongery
• Black Composite Front Doors (New Century Doors) with PAS 24 compliance• 6 Panel Moulded internal doors with a grain finish
• 75mm Ogee architrave and 150mm Ogee skirting to all rooms except Bath & Shower
• All joinery (incl. door linings etc.) to be painted white gloss
• Brick construction of traditional facing brick Freshfield Lane and block work with slate roof
• Fascia and soffits in White UPVC
• Double glazed high performance composite (timber & aluminium) windows, cills and doors
• Turfed rear garden with 600mm x 600mm concrete paving• 1.8m high close-board fencing with concrete posts and gravel boards
• 450mm high knee rail fences
• Omega Brindle block paved parking areas
• 1.1m high hit and miss fencing to bin storage areas
A BIT ABOUT THE DEVELOPER:
Rowan Homes, part of North Hertfordshire Homes (one of the county's largest Housing Associations), was derived as a result of a desire to provide a more bespoke approach to designing brand new homes, whilst ensuring the growth of the whole business by putting profits back into providing affordable housing and other local community initiatives.
Based locally, in Letchworth, the company has an ethos for delivering premium new homes in sought-after locations and has a strong belief in the importance of investing in the local community.
With completion due for the Autumn and construction well under way, off plan reservations are now being taken. We can accompany viewings to site, by specific pre-arranged appointments and with the discretion of the site manager, in order to comply with health and safety regulations.
For further details on how to reserve your stunning new home, please register with Putterills New Homes office on 01462 453 195.