- Unique and luxurious detached family residence
- Built just five years ago
- Forming part of a gated development of just 5 individual properties
- Superb specification
- Central entrance hall with cosy reading area
- Sumptuous 19'8 x 18'8 lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen/ dining room with granite worktops
- Fully fitted utility room
- 4 double bedrooms
- En-suite bath/shower room, and a white family bathroom Landscaped rear garden
- Detached 'fully insulated' home office
- Driveway to the front for 2 cars and a single garage.
'Juniper House' is a unique and luxurious detached family residence that was built just five years ago by the highly reputable 'Queensbury Homes' and forms part of an exclusive gated development of just 5 individual properties. The house boasts a superb specification and comprises: Central entrance hall with cosy reading area and turning staircase, cloakroom, sumptuous 19'8 x 18'8 lounge with fireplace and 2 dual French doors leading to the terrace. Impressive kitchen/ dining room with granite worktops, central island and integrated appliances, fully fitted utility room, 4 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, en-suite bath/shower room, and a fresh white family bathroom - again with shower cubicle. The landscaped and easily managed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved terrace, bordering shrubs and a terrific detached 'fully insulated' home office with garden store to the side. There is a driveway to the front for 2 cars and a single attached garage. Energy rating: B
The house benefits from the remainder of a 10 year build zone warranty.
Each property within the close contributes £1,000 annually into a fund for the up-keep of the road, lighting, planting and gate maintenance.
Glamis Close is a turning just off Bragbury Lane at the Northern end of Datchworth Village, and is ideally placed for convenient access to Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and close-by Knebworth (with British Rail Mainline stations to London's Kings Cross).