Property Ref: 65211
Stevenage comprises both the New and Old Towns and is conveniently situated within easy access of the A1M. The Historic High Street in the Old Town offers a good selection of shops, a Tesco Express supermarket, cafés/restaurants, public houses and a public library. In addition the area is well served by a good selection of local primary and secondary schools. There are more comprehensive shopping facilities in the nearby New Town with Schools, a Leisure Complex, Theatre and Arts Centre and Stevenage mainline train station with fast regular trains to London Kings Cross (23 mins).
* Many fine period features
* Sealed unit double glazed sash windows
* Feature bay windows (where specified)
* UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations
* Individual gas to radiator central heating
* Tall ceiling height complemented by period style tall skirting boards
* Solid internal doors
* White sanitaryware
* Bespoke contemporary Italian kitchens
* Corrigan work surfaces
* Integrated appliances
* Carpeted throughout
* Ceramic tiling to wet areas
* Communal entryphone system
* Allocated parking
* Bike and bin store
* 10 year Builders Warranty
* 250 year Lease with ground rent and management charges to be provided
The Tenure of this property is LEASEHOLD.
The Council Tax Band is to be advised.
The EPC Rating is to be advised.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only through Putterills of Hertfordshire, through whom all negotiations should be conducted.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.