- Stunning character apartment
- Superb central location
- Spacious accommodation
- Grade II listed building
- First floor
- Character features
- Parking available at additional cost
Situated in a superb central location in this Grade II listed Georgian building. Recently re-furbished apartment on the first floor seamlessly blending charming character features such as high ceilings and sash windows with more modern amenities including re-fitted kitchens and bathrooms. The properties are ready to move into and have parking available.
Hitchin is on the London Kings Cross east coast mainline and the fastest service to London Kings Cross takes just 28 minutes, to Cambridge takes 33 minutes and Peterborough, 38 minutes. Hitchin often features as one of the best places to live in the UK and offers a wide selection of excellent shops, schools, pubs, restaurants, leisure facilities and places of worship.
Entrance Hall - With Entry Phone System, Doors to rooms, velux window
- Sitting Room - 19'2" x 11'11" (5.84m x 3.63m) Character Room with Window ro rear aspect, radiator , wood flooring.
- Kitchen - 8'3" x 7'8" (2.51m x 2.34m) Fully refurbished kitchen with a range of contemporary wall and base units, built in oven, electric hob with extractor hob over.
- Bedroom One - 19'3" x 9'5" (5.87m x 2.87m) Window to rear aspect, radiator, wood floors, exposed beams.
- Bathroom - 8' x 6'7" (2.44m x 2.01m) Refurbished bathroom with modern white suite, with a shower over bat.