EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS....A traditional detached home, built the way you remember, with character, charm and attention to fine detail AND the benefit of spacious, flexible, modern living in a low maintenance brand new home with 10 year NHBC guarantee. 3 stunning show homes to view...
Hedera Green, Baldock Road, Royston, SG8 9DQ
- First impressions - traditional, classic style detached homes with character and charm
- Drawing room/lounge with feature fireplace
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast/family rooms for social entertaining and modern living
- Fully fitted kitchens with quality integrated appliances and granite work surfaces
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- French doors opening onto rear garden terrac
- Garage and parking
- Prime location opposite the Heath
- Excellent commuter links via road and rail (Kings Cross 35 mins fast service)
- Burglar alarm, turfed rear garden and 10 -year peace of mind with NHBC guarantee
Royston is a bustling market town, situated on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire border in North Hertfordshire. The town is surrounded by beautiful countryside with nearby towns including Baldock (9 miles south west), Letchworth (10 miles south west), Cambridge (12 miles north east) and Hertford (18 miles south).
The town itself has a good selection of shops and restaurants. The public open space and nature reserve of Therfield Heath overlooks the town from a hill to the south-west, and there is an adjacent Golf Club.
Royston is conveniently located between London and Cambridge and has excellent commuter links by road and rail. The town sits at the junction of the A10 and A505 roads, both of which are important road links through to London and the North. It is only a short distance from both the A1(M) and M11 motorways, with links to the M25. Both London Stansted and Luton airport are within easy reach.
Royston station provides a fast and frequent service into London Kings Cross in just 35 mins (fastest commuter train) or 45 minutes on the regular service. Cambridge journey time is approximately 30 mins.
Which one will you choose?
Redrow's New Heritage Collection of homes boasts a stunning range of quality detached homes, located on the exclusive Hedera Green development - a prime residential road on the outskirts of Royston, opposite the Heath and golf course. These properties have beautiful styling and detail - true classic designs, yet encompassing everything you need for busy, modern family living.
Quality matters and the high specification finish is matched by the well known and reputable brand names of SMEG appliances, Hammonds fitted wardrobes, and contemporary Ideal Standard sanitaryware.
There are 3 beautiful show homes. Please call and book your appointment to view between 10.00am and 5.30pm 7-days a week.
For further details and a brochure, call Putterills New Homes.
PART EXCHANGE IS AVAILABLE - ASK FOR MORE DETAILS.
Part Exchange is quick and simple:
- you are guaranteed a cash buyer (subject to survey)
- There is no chain to worry about
- There are no Estate Agents fees to pay
- You can stay in your current home until your brand new one is ready
- You can choose a suitable day to move
- Completed stress and worry free
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, OR TO BOOK A VIEWING APPOINTMENT ON SITE, PLEASE CALL PUTTERILLS NEW HOMES ON :
Call: SUSAN or Kay on:-
01462 429272/ 01462 429278 (NEW HOMES DIRECT LINE).
07970 434631/ 07795438077
Please contact our
if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this development or require further information.
endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of developments in virtual tours, floor plans and descriptions, however, these are
intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.