To register your property with us and for a free valuation please click here.
I founded Putterills of Hertfordshire in January 1992, with my first office prominently located next door to the John Lewis Department Store in Welwyn Garden City. Further offices have since opened in prime locations in Knebworth, Hitchin, Welwyn Village, Harpenden, Stevenage Old Town, St Albans and Royston together with our associated office in London's Mayfair. Having worked successfully within the industry for many years, I was well aware of the overall poor regard for estate agency held by the public. I had always wanted to start an independent company with ideals based upon professionalism, trust, honesty and hard work.
I do hope that you will entrust the sale or letting of your home to my company. We have always tried to be a forward thinking, yet friendly group, and employ some of the most up to date marketing techniques to help ensure the best possible results for our clients. You will be assured of a first class personal service from some of the areas most experienced property professionals.
Free Marketing Appraisal
If you are thinking of selling or letting we are able to offer a free, no obligation market appraisal of your property. Please telephone or e-mail any of our offices. We will do our utmost to offer professional and accurate advice based upon our wealth of experience and comparable evidence
Quality of service and professionalism are at the forefront of Putterill's commitment to our clients. All our senior staff are members of the industry's professional governing body, The National Association of Estate Agents. This organisation provides codes of conduct and standards over and above the numerous laws relating to the sale of property. We are also long standing members of the Governments Ombudsman Scheme for Estate Agents whose code of practice is approved by the Office of Fair Trading.
Supporting Our Community
We actively endeavour to support the local community in which we all live and work. By advertising and direct sponsorship we are able to help local schools, village fetes, environmental and planting schemes, sports clubs and in association with the Welwyn and Hatfield Times newspaper, a children's literacy scheme.
What Makes Our Company Different
1. Dedicated experienced senior staff. Hand picked by Tony Putterill, all of whom have been chosen for their unrivalled years of property experience.
2. Caring Professionals. Moving can be stressful, and our expert and friendly staff will do their utmost to make the experience as easy as possible.
3. Ten prominently positioned offices. Uniquely computer linked ensuring that each office offers every property for sale.
4. Competitive Fees. We always ensure that our commission rates are competitive yet still offer a quality service second to none.
5. Raising the Standards. Most of our senior staff are members of the National Association of Estate Agents.
6. Local Knowledge. As one of the leading agents in Central and North Herts., we have a wealth of experience, giving us ample comparable evidence
to ensure accurate valuations.
7. Quality Advertising. We take extensive advertising space, in colour, to ensure your home can be displayed at its best.
8. Constant Innovation. As the property market evolves, so do we. Computer marketing, the internet, floor plans and SMS messaging are just a few examples of how we stay at the forefront of property marketing.
9. Unrivalled Internet Coverage. Our full property particulars are available 24 hours a day on four up-to-the-minute websites:
10. First Class Service. You will be assured of a first class personal service from some of the areas' most experienced property professionals.
Moving home can provide a dilemma for many of us, as to whether we should find that often illusive home to buy, or strengthen our buying position by selling first.
Our Pre-Market register system is a low-key approach to the marketing of your home to try to alleviate this dilemma. Properties offered on our Pre-Market register system are not advertised, or a for sale sign erected, but are simply offered to quality buyers who are willing to wait for any potential seller to find a suitable property themselves
Many of these buyers are on company moves or living in rented accommodation so they are more than happy to wait and fit in with your timescales.
If you would like details of how this highly popular system works, please speak to any of our senior property advisors.
Our aim is simply to make your move as smooth and trouble free as possible. Contact any office for your no obligation quotation. No sale - No fee.
Back to Top